Features of the training
All training courses are:
- delivered at your own location (either in person or via the Web) saving you travel time and cost
- customised to your specific needs and objectives
- based on hands-on tasks and practice
- supported by printed documentation
- backed by a two-month period of technical support
- presented by leading expert Matthew Ellison
Introducing your trainer
Matthew Ellison has over 30 years of experience as a user assistance and eLearning professional in the software industry, and is a qualified teacher (PGCE) and Certified Technical Trainer. He is also a Certified Instructor for MadCap Flare and EC Software's Help & Manual.
Over the past 25 years, Matthew has trained more than 1500 authors how to develop online Help and eLearning. He has also been a popular speaker at conferences on eLearning and user assistance throughout the world since 1997, and has covered a diverse range of topics from context-sensitive Help design to electronic performance support systems.